Victoria BFL Event

Curious George

Jeez, Louise, why is everybody all in a tither about an event that turned out WELL?? I don't get it!! icon_confused.gif

I have no issues with anyone I know, nor does anyone else, as far as I know. As far as we are concerned, we are veterans of this type of event, and knew precisely what to do, when, and in what order. ( I hate to say this, but in some ways, I am happy it was us, that were burnt out. We have experience with this type of event. It is very difficult the first time around, much easier the second.) I admit that I did not help other tenants following the April 13th fire, as I did in November of 2001 following our first fire, but I noted that when WE required some small help in Jan 2002, no one whom we helped move, clean soot off their furniture, etc, was there for us. I therefore got a new place immediately, and made plans to move what we had left.

Yes, I digess. As far as other cachers go, only two cachers have refused to talk peace to me about what transpired re KFWB in the forums beginning on January 8th of this year. All others that I have spoken with are eager to put all of this behind us all, as am I. These two refuse to acknowledge that what was going on was a debate, not personal retribution. I accept their personal critcisms of CR and I, and consider the source. I have no ill will toward either, but would rather not be the target of their wrath in future. It is not therefore, a matter of a sandbox, but that I don't need to hear what is already on the forums for all to see. I therefore absent myself from their presence, not because I have ill will toward them, but because I know that they can't control their tempers.

Thanks for all the kind words and emails from the community here, and elsewhere. We are truly touched.

54199_2500.gif How much intelligence does it take to sneak up on a piece of tupperware?