Pearson airport cache?

jan27jay

I don't think in general airports are very good locations for Geocaching. Truth be told, if I go looking for a cache and its likely to be in public view or in a sensitive area, I'll just move on. I've come across many caches like this and make sure the ones I hide don't fall into this category.

Cheers!

Coupar-Angus

I saw that one, and I was thinking about it, but I just wanted to know if there was a specific place set up for the purpose I mentioned, as there is in most large North Amerian cities. I'd rather start a new one than try to take over someone elses cache to use it for a purpose for which it was not neccesarily meant.

Jay Millington

Millington Photography

Weddings and Portraits

905-895-2544

Black Box 2

This my Son's cache and the box might be a bit small for travel bugs to fit in and secure the lid.

West dean park

This cache is located near the airport and a bigger container. If you read the logs it has been found by a few passing through because of its location to the airport.

If you were to place a cache for this I would place it in cenntenial park to south as it is open because I had a cache go missing from there and archived it.

icon_wink.gif

gm100guy

http://members.rogers.com/gm100guy/cachepage.htm

Ontario geocachers http://groups.msn.com/GeocachinginOntario/homepage

I have a travelbug in my posession that could really use a cache like that. I'm hoping to get down to the airport to place a travelbug hotel cache some time this weekend. I've got a container, and a possible location along the airport strip. It's a couple of kilometers from the airport itself, but within walking distance of several of the nearby hotels. All I need are more travelbugs to go in it. Anyone got a few travel bugs looking for a home?