Newbie in Ontario

Guest Sliver

Guest Sliver

Hey there folks !

Looking forward to geting out there with my new Garmin Legend and doing a little cache hunting ! I am going out tomorrow for my first time. Looks and sounds like a lot of fun, and a great way to get into condition for hunting season....

Happy searching !

Guest 300mag

Welcome to geocaching Sliver. I hope you enjoy this nice activity.I see you are a hunter like me.This is also why i like this game .It gives me practice with my gps and other tools. Have fun icon_smile.gif

300mag

Guest 300mag

Welcome to geocaching Sliver. I hope you enjoy this nice activity.I see you are a hunter like me.This is also why i like this game .It gives me practice with my gps and other tools. Have fun icon_smile.gif

300mag

Guest 300mag

Hello Sliver

I don't know if you seen the other post but we are having a cache stash/hunt on jan 26 in Hawkesbury.It would be great if you could be there. You could team up with someone or go by yourself. This would be a great opportunity to learn and try out some of your gps's caracteristics. You could also get tips and meet other cachers like you. Check it out. This will be fun. 300mag icon_wink.gif

Guest 300mag

Hello Sliver

I don't know if you seen the other post but we are having a cache stash/hunt on jan 26 in Hawkesbury.It would be great if you could be there. You could team up with someone or go by yourself. This would be a great opportunity to learn and try out some of your gps's caracteristics. You could also get tips and meet other cachers like you. Check it out. This will be fun. 300mag icon_wink.gif

Guest P38manCdn

Hi there sliver,

I'm new to this as well, since Christmas. Did my first search new years day and found it. I'm using a Magellan 315.

happy searching,

P38manCdn

Hi there P38manCdn.. I have 1 cache find under my belt. Good Luck with your searching. I will be putting out a cache of my own soon... Keep a look out for it...

Sliver

Guest P38manCdn

Sliver,

Good for you. I'm working on a caching event. Take a look at Cupid's Caches on the homepage events listings.

If you're near here and want to help -- let me know.

[This message has been edited by P38manCdn (edited 17 January 2002).]