Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Brown witch

Combining 2 interests...

Guest Brown witch

Has anyone heard about combining geocaching with horseback riding? I am particularly interested in New Brunswick, Canada. How about marking the site with accessible by horseback.

Guest Olar

quote:
Originally posted by Brown witch:

Has anyone heard about combining geocaching with horseback riding? I am particularly interested in New Brunswick, Canada. How about marking the site with accessible by horseback.

Go for it Brown Witch. Sounds like a great idea. True cachers will use any means of transport to find a cache. If they don't have a horse then we'll hoof-it. I'll be visiting a buddy down Salsbury way (spelling??) next summer and he has 2 horses. If its close enough maybe I can talk him into hunting your cache with the horses.

Happy caching, Olar

Guest lemur

Sounds like a hoot.

Could put it within "hoofin" distance of a stable that rents icon_smile.gif

Guest lemur

Sounds like a hoot.

Could put it within "hoofin" distance of a stable that rents icon_smile.gif

Guest P38manCdn

Yes-sir-ree-bob... I can see it now... Geocache drive-ins all over the place -- franchised. Just pull up and fill out the form and you've officially found another one. Watch for new drive-in caches popping up in your area. Get discount coupons for T.H., MacDonalds, Harveys, etc. for the first ten to log into a new drive-in cache.

LOL - ROFL.

Guest Jeepingnet

I know a few of us from the New Brunswick Jeep club are going to be doing some caching together so expect some middle of the no where cachs this summer icon_smile.gif

Guest Jeepingnet

I know a few of us from the New Brunswick Jeep club are going to be doing some caching together so expect some middle of the no where cachs this summer icon_smile.gif