Geocaching app on iPad crashes at startup.

litsby

After obtaining version 9.7.0 from AppStore earlier today, the Geocaching app constantly crashes at startup on my iPad.

Since it crashes, there is no possibility for me to obtain screen-shots, nor is it related to any specific cache.

I am running iOS 15.5 on an iPad 4 mini with over 90 GB free space (out of 128 GB capacity). I have cleared the app from the active apps (swiped it away), as well as rebooted the entire iPad, but the problem remains. 

I just updated my iOS to 15.6 - thought maybe this could be the issue or solve it. Also restarted the phone several times. 

Unfortunately the app still does not open. As you can see in the screenshot the screen opens but after some seconds it crashes and just closes. 

28A05745-B588-4918-AC29-E8075E3CC4C5.png

21 hours ago, worrellsquirrel said:

@MrsFluffs @litsby

I had some trouble opening from the App Store directly after updating, but closing the app and restarting should resolve the issue.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

As I wrote in my original post, I have closed the app and tried to restart. I also rebooted the entire iPad but the geocaching app still crashes when (attempting to) starting.