Garmin $50 US rebate?

GroundClutter

I bought mine from GPS Central. I had the coupon, the UPC, the receipt, the serial number, and I mailed it in on May 21. Trouble is, I didn't photocopy the back of the rebate coupon, so I don't have the contact info. So does anyone know how I would go about finding where my rebate is? icon_frown.gif PS I bought mine for $334. I notice on the GPS Central price is now $254. Sheesh...the difference a few months make eh? Ok, I've sent GPSCentral an e-mail. I know it's not their prob, but maybe they can offer advice.

"You are cleared for geocaching."

[This message was edited by GroundClutter on September 03, 2003 at 10:25 PM.]

Just a follow up. I received a message from Garmin today. They say that my rebate was mailed on Aug 27th, and they apologize for any inconvenience. Cool. Better not have a September 3rd post mark on it though. icon_wink.gif

Wonder why mine took so long?! Will come in handy for our trip to Oregon next week though. Thanks for your posts everyone!

"You are cleared for geocaching."

Well after waiting and waiting i phoned the number on the rebate,,,, and they had no info on me. So I had to resend my rebate to another address,,,,, my only problem was I hadn't photo copied the bar code,,, so they told me as it was a secound send I could send a photo copy. I went to canadian tire and had no problem getting a photo copy from another gps.

I still haven't got it but this time when I called they told me my check would be mailed sept 15th.

The adress i had to resend to was...

TCA rebate resolution

145 Huguenot Street

st 105

Rochell NY