Cacher's Haven

Curious George

Ahh, the good old days. "Course that was a long time ago...he drives a minivan now...doesn't wear socks with his sandals yet, but...I did catch him checking out the slacks in Walmart the other day...hmmmm...quick! someone hand me my push-up and get some AD/DC on the hi-fi!!!

"Thank you for calling Mom's Travel Service. Guilt Trips our specialty. Where would you like to go today?"

Just cuz they(Eroyd/CW) live near Metchosin, doesn't mean their entire closet is red/black jackets.

First I must ask Cachewidow if she remembers something she said about "newly wed or nearly dead" when making age comments. Wonder when their anniversary is?

Second, when it comes to old stuff I must say that when I was in the interior of BC, my sisters present boyfriend was driving her around in a vehicle that actually still had a functional 8 track as sole means of music and he is not yet 30!

According to the dictionary located under the dust on the shelf above my desk.

push-up - a conditioning exercise performed in a prone position by raising and lowering of the body with the straightening and bending of the arms while keeping the back straight and supporting the body on the hands and toes.

Look at that - learnin' fer free.

As for the pub night/day, if need be, I can provide (private) pub like location, near the airport, cheap beer, bartender is big and ugly though. Plenty of parking, large field outside, available most evenings and weekends if/when I am here to open it. big location hint- start position for the "See Why Why Jay" cache.

push-up - a conditioning exercise performed in a prone position by raising and lowering of the body with the straightening and bending of the arms while keeping the back straight and supporting the body on the hands and toes.

QUOTE]

Just tried it! As if anyone can actually do one of those icon_rolleyes.gif especially with a manly like stomach like mine. Lot's of room in there for sparkling suds eh! Whoops...excuse me...just made a little more room.

Someone say airport?! icon_smile.gif Ahh...I'm in for that!

A- finally something close to me! (not that I have anything against Esquimalt or downtown, but it'd be nice to have a short drive this time)

B- I love the smell of jet fuel

C- I actually know this location!

D- Anyone who flies a fling wing is a friend of mine!

Cleared for take off! (as long as it's after next Thursday. I'm on a field trip to the geocaching Mecca)

can we go? Huh? Huh? Please?

"You are cleared for geocaching."

Email sent to Dagg,

anyone have any special requests. I can arrange for a screen and projector for photo galleries if needed.

No kitchen, bring own munchies, we only have some small bags of chips behind the bar.

Somebody track down and invite Kermodi, he started the ball that got these threads rolling.

Any questions let me know.

BK