Go and Get Em!!!!!!

Guest Nammie

Originally posted by Tick & Nammie:

Although we have found over 30 caches and hidden 11 we have never placed a log on this forum!! [/quote

'bout time you two posted! Yeesh! Ok.........Just one question... Can I bring my cousin Cletus seen here below?

deliverance.jpg

I actually whent out last weekend prospecting. I have found a nice spot but I think i'll keep it for this summer or at least when most of the snow is gone. I think they'll be lots of cachers hidding their cache this weekend. rolleyes.gif

[This message has been edited by 300mag (edited 25 February 2002).]

Nor I......I'm working on a new paint scheme...But come hell or high water, or even bucktoothed cousins strummin' banjo's, I'll have it ready by the 23rd icon_smile.gif))))

[This message has been edited by cliffy (edited 12 February 2002).]

Nor I......I'm working on a new paint scheme...But come hell or high water, or even bucktoothed cousins strummin' banjo's, I'll have it ready by the 23rd icon_smile.gif))))

Cliffy and 300 Mag,

How many will be in each of your parties on Saturday, as I need to make a reservation? I realize Pepperway is 4 and Stephen_000 is 4, and we will be 5.

Our stash is now hidden!!!!!!

quote:

Cliffy and 300 Mag,

How many will be in each of your parties on Saturday

Hi guys! It'll be my girlfriend and I. Not sure if 300Mag will be bringing "mini-mag" and Lucy.

Still working on my container but WILL have it "out there" by Friday icon_smile.gif))))

cheers, cliffy icon_smile.gif

quote:

Cliffy and 300 Mag,

How many will be in each of your parties on Saturday

Hi guys! It'll be my girlfriend and I. Not sure if 300Mag will be bringing "mini-mag" and Lucy.

Still working on my container but WILL have it "out there" by Friday icon_smile.gif))))

cheers, cliffy icon_smile.gif

I think we will be only me and Lucie,minimag will prob...be at is grandparents.See you there. icon_smile.gif

Ps: I am still looking for an adequate spot to stash this cache but it think i just found one on the Ontario side.

I had a few on the Quebec side.

I think we will be only me and Lucie,minimag will prob...be at is grandparents.See you there. icon_smile.gif

Ps: I am still looking for an adequate spot to stash this cache but it think i just found one on the Ontario side.

I had a few on the Quebec side.

The cache is ready.Me and minimag just stashed it yesterday.So get ready,get set,go icon_smile.gif

Ps:Me and Lucie will meet you at the rendez-vous around 6pm.See you there icon_wink.gif

[This message has been edited by 300mag (edited 22 February 2002).]

The cache is ready.Me and minimag just stashed it yesterday.So get ready,get set,go icon_smile.gif

Ps:Me and Lucie will meet you at the rendez-vous around 6pm.See you there icon_wink.gif

[This message has been edited by 300mag (edited 22 February 2002).]

Judging by what I read in the logs after the event, it sounds like everyone had a great day.

I hope that you all had a beer for me in absentia (I'd hate to think the Cliffy would have to drink them all himself icon_smile.gif)

Hope to join you next time.

Cheers, Rybren

Judging by what I read in the logs after the event, it sounds like everyone had a great day.

I hope that you all had a beer for me in absentia (I'd hate to think the Cliffy would have to drink them all himself icon_smile.gif)

Hope to join you next time.

Cheers, Rybren

quote:
Originally posted by Rybren:

Cheers, Rybren

Trust me Jerry, I did my ABSOLUTE best to pick up any slack icon_wink.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Rybren:

Cheers, Rybren

quote:
Originally posted by cliffy:

I guess that you must have. I heard that Ottawa was dry for three days after the event eek.gif

quote:
Originally posted by cliffy:

I guess that you must have. I heard that Ottawa was dry for three days after the event eek.gif