Just Wondering????How many Canadian Military 'cachers are there?

coast2coast2coast

I did 5 years in the Lorne Scots C Coy Georgetown, Ontario. Primary trade was infantry and my secondary trade was 81 mm mortar. It was lots of fun! Got to blow stuff up and shoot automatic rifles and get paid for it!

I would still be in today but unfortunatly school/first marriage conflicted :-(

Rob

Mobile Cache Command

Of us Sea King types, there is one more out west that I think I just converted,(he is stuck trying to come up with a cool username-like I worried about that), and I know of 3(aircrew types-anyway)in Shearwater-one truly dedicated and two maybe interested's.

Duck tape might not be cheap, but at least it's a color match! icon_wink.gif

16 years and counting as a reservist with The Brockville Rifles. Introduced to Geocaching by my brother(Team Oddball). Yes I am a confirmed CFL.

By the way, it does not matter what branch you are in you WILL become a ground pounder eventually. Your aircraft can be shot down or your ship sunk and you will hit the land running.

Binrat

"Blood is thicker than water.......Unless the water is frozen!"

quote:
Originally posted by pappy:

I'm working on 20 years as a sig op. Have been in Petawawa since 1988 and am presently with the RCD's.

icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif 15 years in Petawawa icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif After serving 8 years in number 2 penal colony (2 Svc Bn/2 GS Bn)I was granted a parole and moved to Halifaxicon_razz.gif And I thought that 8 years was bad enough.

Work Smarter, Not Harder!

quote:
I say we cause there are two of us.

Geez. I knew our military was getting depleated but only TWO left?!?! Oh well, you could become 81mm mortarmen instead, you can run a tube with a 2 man crew (heck you can do it with a one man crew!).

Cheers,

Rob

Mobile Cache Command

quote:
Originally posted by The Big Kid:

Of us Sea King types, there is one more out west that I think I just converted,(he is stuck trying to come up with a cool username-like I worried about that)

Well, when I was working Air Traffic, we'd call the chopper pilots, Fling Wing. Seems appropriate for the Kings I'd say. icon_frown.gif

I used to be a Wavy Navy. HMCS York (following in the wake of my WWII Dad.) However, I also have some Air Force in me too. So...Ready Aye Ready to the Stars (?)

Step away from the tupperware!

quote:
Originally posted by DyverDown:

Yep...another Infanteer, Lt in the INF.

Ducimus - wasn't Gagetown fun!

I did a summer on Enima-Force in Gagetown. Nice place if you like DIRT! I was there in summer of 90, maybe you "killed" me?

Rob

Mobile Cache Command

Add another canadian military member and family. Brand new to geocaching purchased a GPS last week we will try to find our first cache this weekend. After 14 years seeing green have turned blue this year. Looking forward to this new hobby after lurking on the forum for the last month.

quote:
Originally posted by Huffer:

I was in the reserves for 6 years. (Princess of Wales Own Regiment, with two years attached to The Queens York Rangers)

You actually admit being a PWOR that takes guts LOL! icon_razz.gif

Ex Brockville Rifle

Semper Paratus

Work Smarter, Not Harder!