Canadian Caches

Guest MaasNeotek

Guest MaasNeotek

Thanks,

I have been prepping information to put forward to A-Channel (here in Edmonton, and Global)

I will post information if and when I get it.

Regards,

Greg

Guest Deuterium

A few friends and I are going to be setting up a unique cache adventure on Cape Breton Island in Feburary...look for updates when we do...and visit Cape Breton! =)

Guest cache_ninja

heh,

I camping up at Cape Breton Highlands for the first time this summer. beautiful place. I wish I had had some caches with me then. my favorite hikes were probably Money Point and Paquette Lake. Cabot landing, I think it was called, was nice as well, I was the only one on the entire beach on a windy brisk day. I'd love to move up there for awhile...maybe someday..I'll be back looking for your caches at some point.

c/n

[This message has been edited by cache_ninja (edited 01-26-2001).]

Guest MaasNeotek

The Rad River Cache in Edmonton has had a visitor (thanks Scummy boots!)

We are looking to place 2 more caches around the Edmonton Area in the next 2 weeks, as well as a Jasper alberta cache for the tourists (as Jasper Alberta seems to be a hot destination).

Quick note for alberta (northern) visitors,

Looks like we will be on television Next week about geocaching, more details to follow!

Regards,

Neotek

------------------

http://www.building42.com/geocaching[/url]

Building42 is at 55°32'182" N 113°29'49" W

Guest donovano

Greg

I don't have a chance to watch the Big Breakfast show in the mornings, but I looked at the A-Channel clips on this web site. Great work! You guys did a wonderful job of explaining what it is all about and made it look really fun. I'm sure you will start to see a lot more activity in your area because of it. Hopefully in the next few months I will get up to Edmonton and find your caches. I expect to see some full log books now. :-)

Give yourselves a pat on the back.

Donovan