BC Interior Cachers...

cariboo

Hello All;

I'm new to this.....find it really fascinating.

Are there any other cachers in the Cariboo Region or BC Interior? There are only a handful of caches listed in the Interior....I guess I will have to do some travelling.

Anybody interested in the Wells/Barkerville area?

Great, I justed posted my first cache...should be up and on the site in the next few days...

I'm still somewhat amazed I have't heard of this before, it's such a great idea. I'm allready planing a few trips and in the fall I'm on my way to Germany...I'm sure there will be a few caches there as well?!? Possibilities.....

quote:
Hi there. I'm waiting for the right moment to place a cache or two on the Chilcotin. Maybe Quesnel and Williams Lake one of these days too. Just need endless time off from work, and sunny weather! I'm in Vancouver so it's a long drive.

I see you are new to geocaching.

Please read rule number 5 about placing a cache and see if you can keep up to the requirements be fore placing a cache far from home.

quote:
Step 5 - Maintain the cache

Once you place the cache, it is your responsibility to maintain the cache and the area around it. You'll need to return as often as you can to ensure that your cache is not impacting the area, and ensure that the cache is in good repair. Once people have visited the cache, inquire about the cache and their opinion of the location. Does the area look disturbed? Are visitors disrupting the landscape in any way? If you have concerns about the location, feel free to move or remove it from the area.

gm100guy

http://members.rogers.com/gm100guy/cachepage.htm

Ontario geocachers http://groups.msn.com/GeocachinginOntario/homepage