Fellow Scouters

2nd Meadowvale Scouts

I was a Beaver leader for 6 years but now I am doing service team, Father of a Scout and we did have a group cache out last summer but removed so we could see the changes and keep the logs.

Lets not forget Guiding also, my wife is Brownie leader and my daughter is a pathfinder.

Looking forward to seeing more group caches to find and log.

gm100guy

http://members.rogers.com/gm100guy/cachepage.htm

Saskatoon Eastview 40th Scouts just helped place a cashe, along with some tree planting, at Nesslin Lake. We hope to get more involved next season as we break for summer, but encourged the youth to check out the web for some more finds, and to watch geochallenge 1 for visits. Saskatchewan needs more cashes out there. icon_razz.gif

Saskatoon Eastview 40th Scouts just helped place a cashe, along with some tree planting, at Nesslin Lake. We hope to get more involved next season as we break for summer, but encourged the youth to check out the web for some more finds, and to watch geochallenge 1 for visits. Saskatchewan needs more cashes out there. icon_razz.gif