Meet in Montreal For Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec, Sherbrooke, Vermont, New York, etc.

malak

Lars and I are putting together an event for about June 15, 2002.

It will be hosted in Montreal for Montreal area cachers and anyone from the areas of Ottawa, Quebec, Sherbrook, Vermont, New York and points in between.

We are looking at a rally type event with 7 microcaches set up for the event, as well as an invitation to set up caches in the area by the locals (just like Tick & Nammie's "Go and Get 'Em" event in February). It won't be unusually difficult but just fun. Afterwards we'll meet up again at the starting point for BBQ, chips, soft drinks, and long tales.

Whaddya think?

Event page will be set up once details are firmed up.

On the day of, one of the many minor details will be FRS radios. I will be using as my main channel 5/5 without privacy. I have two units, so I can move a conversation to another channel while still monitoring the main channel.

quote:
Originally posted by 300mag:

Looking forward to another great cacher meeting.

This is going to be fun especialy in Black fly/mosquito season lol Bring on the bug spray

http://img.Groundspeak.com/cache/742_900.jpg

Excellent!!!!!! Bug spray? I call it "eau de cache" Going my way Sailor? (batting eyelashes at 300Mag thumb extended)

-----------------------------------------------------------

sig.jpg

"Whad'ya mean you didn't save the location of the truck?..EEEK!!!..."

quote:
Originally posted by malak:

On the day of, one of the many minor details will be FRS radios. I will be using as my main channel 5/5

Ch 5 SubCh 5 it is !! icon_smile.gif These radios DO come in very handy.......Remember Rigaud Don?

sig.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by malak:

On the day of, one of the many minor details will be FRS radios. I will be using as my main channel 5/5

Ch 5 SubCh 5 it is !! icon_smile.gif These radios DO come in very handy.......Remember Rigaud Don?

sig.jpg