Pancake and crepe restaurants

1 hour ago, T0SHEA said:

I have ideas for at least 9 new food categories, if this proposal passes peer review., it is an open door.

Wonder how many will pass peer review?

Be sure and be positive, no hate emails.

I am very surprised with the current peer review.  What has changed?

34 minutes ago, elyob said:

Very strange but I think I like it.  I encountered no lobbying.

For the last peer review votes, we had less than 30 votes in 3 days, and for this one 42 votes in few hours with unknown people or waymarkers who are not used to voting.

It's hard to imagine that it's coincidental

As you were involved in the discussion, there was no need to contact you

Some people have suggested that we impose some rules to prevent a blank long description.  I'll admit that this is an oversight, and I only realised it when it was commented on. I will hope a blank description will not happen often, remember people still have to prove that the pancake menu is good and varied, and a website link is not enough. 

It may be a good addition if it is demanded in the future, thanks for the suggestion.

On 11/15/2022 at 12:16 PM, T0SHEA said:

I have ideas for at least 9 new food categories, if this proposal passes peer review., it is an open door.

Wonder how many will pass peer review?

Be sure and be positive, no hate emails.

Well, the truth is, I don't suggest food businesses, but proposing self-service laundries would do it.

On 11/15/2022 at 2:45 PM, Alfouine said:

For the last peer review votes, we had less than 30 votes in 3 days, and for this one 42 votes in few hours with unknown people or waymarkers who are not used to voting.

It's hard to imagine that it's coincidental

Pancake and crepe restaurants    ending 11/17/2022 10:11:00 PM  - Currently 54 votes.

There is an interesting new forum post Letter campaign

Decide for yourself.

The voting results are: 51 in favor, 13 against and 4 people abstained. I am really glad the category passed peer review! I added a line so that the submitter has to tell us something about the menu or the restaurant to prevent blank descriptions. I also fixed some typos. Thanks again to all that voted! Let's submit those tasty pancake menus...

80bada00-23d5-4929-b4a0-70d73e5763be_text.gif

So, now I have to drive for an hour or more over treacherous winter mountain roads to get me a Provisionally Pure Provider of Potentially Putrid Pancakes? Oh Phshaw!

NAW! I'll Putatively Put that off until the robins are singing in the trees, the flowers are blooming and I actually feel such an endeavour worthwhile!

Well ... ... Acktchelly, I was planning to go that direction sometime in the late spring anyhoo, so what the heck?

Keith

Edited by ScroogieII