PQ downloads on microsoft edge

Rustynails

I recently switched from firefox to microsoft edge. When downloading a PQ from edge I see a message in the upper right corner. It says it can't be downloaded securely with a red X. There's nothing telling me how to correct this. I had to return to firefox to downloaded successfully.  How can I fix microsoft edge to allow for successful downloading ? 

42 minutes ago, Rustynails said:

I recently switched from firefox to microsoft edge. When downloading a PQ from edge I see a message in the upper right corner. It says it can't be downloaded securely with a red X. There's nothing telling me how to correct this. I had to return to firefox to downloaded successfully.  How can I fix microsoft edge to allow for successful downloading ? 

See the 3rd post down in this thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftedge/forum/all/edge-cant-download-file-securely-i-want-this-off/ed10c006-028a-4362-bff5-89d118df33ae

(The post about clicking the padlock, Permissions, Insecure Content).

• Helpful 1
8 hours ago, kunarion said:

See the 3rd post down in this thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftedge/forum/all/edge-cant-download-file-securely-i-want-this-off/ed10c006-028a-4362-bff5-89d118df33ae

(The post about clicking the padlock, Permissions, Insecure Content).

Doesn't work. Allow is checked off and the browser restarted.  Went back to check allow status and currently checked to allow. 

7 hours ago, Keystone said:

After confirming that I could download a pocket query using Edge, and seeing no other reports about this, I've moved the thread to the "How do I...?" forum section.  Hopefully others can offer assistance like Kunarion's helpful post.

Thank You, hopefully that happens.

Maybe this will help, but it is an educated guess.  I use Edge for work.  Occasionally, there are problems with downloading intracompany files, and this is the work-around: 

I'm assuming that a download box will appear in the upper right corner when you try to download the PQ.  In that download box, there is a circle with three dots.  Right-click (I think) that and a number of options will appear, one of which is "Keep anyway" (or something like that).  Click that, and I think it will place the file in the Downloads folder.

Joe

5 hours ago, Joe_L said:

Maybe this will help, but it is an educated guess.  I use Edge for work.  Occasionally, there are problems with downloading intracompany files, and this is the work-around: 

I'm assuming that a download box will appear in the upper right corner when you try to download the PQ.  In that download box, there is a circle with three dots.  Right-click (I think) that and a number of options will appear, one of which is "Keep anyway" (or something like that).  Click that, and I think it will place the file in the Downloads folder.

Joe

Thanks that worked sort of.  It downloaded but won't drag into gsak?