Nwefoundland Cachers

Guest TJWilson

Guest TJWilson

I'm just wondering who the Newfoundland Cachers are out there. as soon as I get my GPS I will be out there hiding and seeking. but in the meantime who here is a Newfie-Cacher?

------------------

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Guest TJWilson

if any of the Cacher's in Newfoundland use this forum and read this message, I'd like to know if any of you are going to be in thr Gander region any time soon. I have a Cache ready to place, but no GPS. I think it would be an interesting adventure to meet some other Cacher's and to place some cache's. of course, not everyone will be interested in this, but maybe just 1. e-mail me for more info @ trevor.wilson@roadrunner.nf.net

------------------

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Hi TJ,

Wife and I went through Gander the other day and being on vacation we never had access to your post or we would have contacted you.

We hid a cache in Bonavista (White Rock) and if it's not to far go seek it out when you get your GPS.

We will be back next year and look forward to finding your cache!

Guest xterramatt

I'm not a Newfie cacher, but I placed one up in Labrador, and I am hoping someone finds it before it gets too cold!

Easy coordinates to remember.

N 54

W 63

Good luck, and enjoy the Orma Lake Hunting grounds!

Matt