Geocaching Growth

gm100guy

It is nice to see the growth in geocaching icon_smile.gif

Let's just hope that everyone remembers to respect nature, and try to leave nothing in the bush except footprints. And of course your geocache item icon_biggrin.gif "Cache in Trash Out" It really is unbelievable the amount of trash one can see while walking through some very nice wilderness areas icon_frown.gif

I know myself I try to take trash out with me when at all possible. If everyone does there part YOU can make a difference... icon_biggrin.gif Sorry not trying to sound like I am preaching, but just look around the next time you are out geocaching....

Happy Geocaching!

Sliver

When I first signed on to Geocaching I looked for caches within a 100 mile radius of my house. I recall there being 4 of them. I waited a little while before one appeared within a reasonable distance of my home. I just checked again and there are 422 within the same 100 mile radius. That's quite a difference! The downside is the caches that I've placed seem to get a lot less traffic these days with all the competition in town! Cheers! Coupar-Angus