Canadian Geocoins?

Guest thibaug

EXCELLENT. EXCELLENT. EXCELLENT.

Thank you MrGigabyte and family and whomever else assisted you on this project. These Canadian Geocoins are beautiful. I can't wait to send them out for our fellow cachers to see and admire. My first one out will be accompanied by a Travel Bug, also my first, and will have a destination of a certain address in North Vancouver.

6323_500.gif

Happy Caching, Olar

"if you come to a fork in the trail, take it!"

I just received my geo coins today. I can only say that these coins are beautiful!! I think that anyone who finds one of these coins will be one lucky geocacher!

I would also like to thank MrGigabyte and anyone who may have helped him out, for the effort and $$$ put forward to make this project come together.

THANKS FOR A JOB WELL DONE

A Happy Geocacher icon_biggrin.gif

Sliver

I just received my geo coins today. I can only say that these coins are beautiful!! I think that anyone who finds one of these coins will be one lucky geocacher!

I would also like to thank MrGigabyte and anyone who may have helped him out, for the effort and $$$ put forward to make this project come together.

THANKS FOR A JOB WELL DONE

A Happy Geocacher icon_biggrin.gif

Sliver

Thanks doesn't seem enough. I just received my Canadian geocoins today and they are spectacular to say the least. I have one Moun10bike coin and will keep one of these for my collection. These are almost too nice to put in a cache. Thanks MrGigabyte for sharing this with us. You have done a great job putting this whole thing together from concept to completion. I will be ordering some more at a later date.

sidewinder

LOST AND FOUND DEPT.

Hello to all, sorry for being away for so long. First, I want to congratulate MrGigaByte for this beautiful Canadian geocoin & all the work and time he is putting into this project. Thanks also to all geocachers who gave their valuable help & opinions on this forum. As of today, I am ordering my first series of 5 CA geocoins. I just can't wait to see them for real !!

Bonjour, chers amis géocacheurs. Bientôt, je vous indiquerai l'emplacement de ma toute 1ère géocache. À bientôt!

Mario

P.S. Je songe à me trouver un "username" plus approprié, hé, hé. :-)

Sorry for not responding sooner. My coins arrived safe and sound last week..... Been too busy drooling over them to think straight. I don't know HOW I'm ever going to be able to place these out in caches...... They look too good... icon_cool.gif

I have not lost my mind...........

I left it in a Geo-Cache somewhere..........

Sorry for not responding sooner. My coins arrived safe and sound last week..... Been too busy drooling over them to think straight. I don't know HOW I'm ever going to be able to place these out in caches...... They look too good... icon_cool.gif

I have not lost my mind...........

I left it in a Geo-Cache somewhere..........

I love the coin idea. I specifically like the provincial coins which could be traded in and out of caches and collected, however would cost more to produce different coins. It would be cheaper and just as much fun to collect coins internationally.

icon_rolleyes.gif

I love the coin idea. I specifically like the provincial coins which could be traded in and out of caches and collected, however would cost more to produce different coins. It would be cheaper and just as much fun to collect coins internationally.

icon_rolleyes.gif