Android Phone and Website Issue

Calypso62

I hope I have the right forum for this question.

I have an OPPO A91 Android phone. When I look up the website using the Chrome app version 102.0.5005.78, I always have to log in each time, it doesn't keep me logged in. Is there a setting on the phone that is causing this problem. Any help in suggesting how I fix this would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

13 minutes ago, Calypso62 said:

I hope I have the right forum for this question.

I have an OPPO A91 Android phone. When I look up the website using the Chrome app version 102.0.5005.78, I always have to log in each time, it doesn't keep me logged in. Is there a setting on the phone that is causing this problem. Any help in suggesting how I fix this would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

I usually access the website through my history on Chrome but just now I tried it from a fresh search and I was still logged in. 

Sorry I'm not more help.

This problem also occurs when I get an email with a notification of a Found It log on one one of my caches or a cache on my watchlist. When I tap on the cache name in the email, I'm asked how I want to view it. When I select Chrome, I have to continually log in to the website. Frustrating.