Union Jack Flag GeoArt

May I present to you the power of photoshop and what amazing GeoArt images you could potentially produce.
Could you imagine just how crazy it would be to build such a thing in real life. I mean, that would be almost 200 containers! And it would be a bit cheeky to have a British flag in the middle of Idaho, a place that loves to fly flags that are not British. 

uk flag screenshot.png

Edited by CheekyBrit
pressed enter too early
  • Surprised 1
  • Helpful 1

Just messing with ya, it's real GC9T633. The only photoshop skills used were trimming the screenshot image from Geocaching.com
This is the first national flag GeoArt I've seen. It is 114 geocaches, including 44 challenge caches and 70 multi caches for a total of 184 containers all within the footprint of the flag.

Imagine how hard it would be to do the American flag so the stars are recognizably 5 point stars. That would be 1000+ easily. That would be epic.

Edited by CheekyBrit
That explains it better.
3 hours ago, CheekyBrit said:

May I present to you the power of photoshop and what amazing GeoArt images you could potentially produce.
Could you imagine just how crazy it would be to build such a thing in real life. I mean, that would be almost 200 containers! And it would be a bit cheeky to have a British flag in the middle of Idaho, a place that loves to fly flags that are not British.

So Cool! As an American, I'll be ready to plan a trip to Idaho if you create it.

1 hour ago, CheekyBrit said:

Just messing with ya, it's real GC9T633. The only photoshop skills used were trimming the screenshot image from Geocaching.com
This is the first national flag GeoArt I've seen. It is 114 geocaches, including 44 challenge caches and 70 multi caches for a total of 184 containers all within the footprint of the flag.

Imagine how hard it would be to do the American flag so the stars are recognizably 5 point stars. That would be 1000+ easily. That would be epic.

Even better!

• Upvote 1

Love it!

Give the League of Idaho Cachers a run for their money with their challenges and do more flags. On my trip back from Potters Pond picked up around 60 of them. Next time though will see about stopping. Too bad school is still in session would make a road trip for the chance for a huge FTF haul. 

• Upvote 1