Start Page

di75duo

Can someone tell me what the number in parenthesis means on the start page. It is on the same line as number of reviews but comes bef it. Sometimes it is a smaller number than the reviews. I thought it might be finds but doesn’t make sense if reviews are more.

21 minutes ago, di75duo said:

Can someone tell me what the number in parenthesis means on the start page. It is on the same line as number of reviews but comes bef it. Sometimes it is a smaller number than the reviews. I thought it might be finds but doesn’t make sense if reviews are more.

As Moun10Bike states, it is indeed the number of ratings used for the overall rating.

As you can see from this example in my screenshot there can be more ratings than reviews. 

Screenshot_20220605-220652.png

Edited by Max and 99

That was one of my thoughts but one that I saw didn’t seem to fit. It had 68 in the ( ) and 71 reviews. Seems like the first number should be higher then the reviews. What is the real benefit of having that number? Well, I guess it lets you know how many people rated it. I would prefer to have a total found number but I guess you could use the ratings as an estimate of finds. 

Edited by di75duo
5 hours ago, di75duo said:

That was one of my thoughts but one that I saw didn’t seem to fit. It had 68 in the ( ) and 71 reviews. Seems like the first number should be higher then the reviews. What is the real benefit of having that number? Well, I guess it lets you know how many people rated it. I would prefer to have a total found number but I guess you could use the ratings as an estimate of finds. 

I think the number of people who have completed the adventure lab would be very helpful too. Sometimes for a new adventure lab it may look like no one has completed it since there are no reviews or ratings but in fact it has been completed.

Just now, Max and 99 said:

I think the number of people who have completed the adventure lab would be very helpful too. Sometimes for a new adventure lab it may look like no one has completed it since there are no reviews or ratings but in fact it has been completed.

I definitely agree with this. I've seen people claim FTF on an Adventure even when they weren't first because the first didn't leave a rating or review.

• Helpful 1