South Vancouver Island Christmas Cheer

Fish

Looks like cachewidow's already accepted the invite on my behalf. Thanks! How come I'm always the last to find out about these things. Wonder where I'm booked this weekend? Where? Huh? icon_confused.gif

Cachewidow's got a B-Day coming up and (for the record) she ain't no 36. Can't remember on what day exactly. Maybe she'll get a slightly used magellan for a gift. Wouldn't that compliment the new etrex santa's bringing me? icon_biggrin.gif

A brand new ETREX?? eroyd?? Wow...what model?

Guess who got an eTrex (Legend) early, from an older relative? No, cacherunner doesn't get to use it, at least for a while. I want to lose this one myself.

Ok, eroyd, you and cacherunner watch the kids at the event, and cachewidow and I can go start that "Happy Birthday 2U" cache for her birthday. And btw, I know she's gonna be 22. So there.

If I ain't sweatin', I ain't cachin. Are we there yet?

I thought this would be a good place to post a plug for the Van Isle Geocache Polar Bear Dip. I have only heard from 2 people...If you can come up PLEASE email me icon_razz.gif... If I dont get more people to respond I'll have to cancel icon_frown.gifand try some other way to get you guys in our neck of the woods.

Cheers

Coast³

P.S. you can answer on the "Van Isle Geocache Polar Bear Dip" thread in the Canada forum if you like.

*****The other day I was playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.*****

We're currently in possession of Tonto's Fox http://www.geocaching.com/track/track_detail.asp?ID=4645, a travel bug that goes from event to event and gets passed on to the geocacher who's travelled the farthest distance to attend. We picked up the fox at the Newcastle Island event on Labour Day weekend (we beat out Mariner and Cacherunner by 600 meters). We won't be able to come to this event ourselves but will send Tonto's Fox with Loonie Easter Bunny (our mom when she's caching minus kids). Please mark your home coordinates and bring them to the event!

I wanted to post a special thank you to all of you who cheered me while I was at work this evening! icon_biggrin.gif It sounded great! Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all, and may we all have many more Dagg caches to complain about in the coming year! icon_wink.gif Hey Fish, Cheers!

PS ..Kids Big, Small, and medium, you're on! Look out eroyd!

If I ain't sweatin', I ain't cachin. Are we there yet?