What is YOUR trademark

Guest 300mag

I leave a Tibetian Prayer Flag. I was in Nepal in 2000, brought back several strings of them. Being that I had only a limited amount, I only left them in very challenging caches and in ones that I placed. Now I have found a source nearby to get more so I leave them in all that I find. She travels there every year and brings some back. I need to place an order soon. She leaves in March and I'm getting low. Most do not stay in the cache long. I left one on Sunday, it was gone in a couple hours. Namaste!

Guest cyber-hunter

I have printed my own labels on clear mailing labels. I past these in the log book.

Cyber-Hunter-Logo.jpg

------------------

Ken

Make it so.

[This message has been edited by cyber-hunter (edited 10 February 2002).]

Guest cyber-hunter

printed my own labels on clear mailing labels. I past these in the log book.

Cyber-Hunter-Logo.jpg

------------------

Ken

Make it so.

[This message has been edited by cyber-hunter (edited 10 February 2002).]

Hey Danny ... I think you know what *my* signature item. Mixed with iced tea and poured into my car's gas tank, it has quite a kick in it. icon_smile.gif It even lets me skip 4 degrees of latitude on a Saturday afternoon. icon_wink.gif

For those of you who haven't visited an "Iced Tea" cache in Montreal or an of the 30 caches I've visited, my signature item is a package of wax-based firestarters.

Hey Danny ... I think you know what *my* signature item. Mixed with iced tea and poured into my car's gas tank, it has quite a kick in it. icon_smile.gif It even lets me skip 4 degrees of latitude on a Saturday afternoon. icon_wink.gif

For those of you who haven't visited an "Iced Tea" cache in Montreal or an of the 30 caches I've visited, my signature item is a package of wax-based firestarters.

Oh, I'm also a part of an as-of-yet small but growing number of cachers borrowing from the Letterboxing tradition and has a personalized stamp that I use whenever I sign the logbook. Here's mine:

stamp.jpg

Guest TJWilson

I'm thinking of getting GeoPatches made. I have to come up with a design and then find a company that can meke me either 50 or 100 (to start off with, since theres only 24 or 25 Caches in Newfoundland) Abd wee how people like them.

------------------

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Guest TJWilson

I have a design made and am going to scan it into my computer. Can someone please tell me how to post an image in here? thanks

------------------

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Guest cyber-hunter

Hi

TJWilson

If you look in under FAQ you will fine a list of the UBB Codes that will let you post your picture.

Keep on Geocaching.

------------------

Ken

Make it so.

quote:
Originally posted by AcStark:

We leave two tickets for the Mill Bay Ferry. It's one of the BC Ferry Fleet, a beautiful 30 min run from Brentwood Bay to Mill Bay on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada.

You should have a cache in Mill Bay the people would use the 2 tickets to go and find it. Plus a nice ferry ride.Cool

quote:
Originally posted by 300mag:

Now if I can find somewhere to make them... icon_smile.gif

What kind of stickers are you looking for ?

I made mine on my computer.....

Maybe I can help you out ? What does your logo look like... you can see mine a few postings up.....

quote:
Originally posted by 300mag:

Now if I can find somewhere to make them... icon_smile.gif

What kind of stickers are you looking for ?

I made mine on my computer.....

Maybe I can help you out ? What does your logo look like... you can see mine a few postings up.....

Hi Sliver

I like your design.Pretty cool. I don't have one yet made up but i've got a few idea's. I thought I could also get some stickers with the geocache logo made up. The type you peel the back off and stick them anywhere. I would put one on my back glass on my truck car cache etc...I would also leave some in my caches .I think this would also be good advertisement. I got to check if I can find a company here in Ottawa that make these.And at what cost. How did you make yours?

[This message has been edited by 300mag (edited 11 February 2002).]

Hi 300mag... I just took the graphic out of a photo program I use, and added the text and the maple leaf logo myself. I print them on white glossy or satin white sheets

( sheets of 20 cirles)peel off stickers, and print them out on my printer.. I am going to look into printing them on clear plastic stickers. I will see how it works, I know they would look better.... I stick my logo in log books, and on some of the items I place in the caches. They would stick to the outside of windows as well...

Thanks for the info Sliver.

This is good but I am looking for something waterproof like vinyl or something.This is the problem will the ink print and stay on this material? Onless there would be a way to cover a paper sticker with some clear vinyl and then have the back part of it sticky.Crazy day at work but I will check this out soon

Hey 300Mag..... I'm looking into getting some vinyl ones done up. You can print your own but then have to trim them out (i.e. if you wanted to stick them on your back window.....much the same as the technique I used to make the mask for the "cola-cache" but in a reverse negative fashion...) easy enough but time consuming. If they aren't tooo expensive I'll just have them made. Check out sign shops like Sterling, or Capital Stamp..... Also many auto-detailing shops do it.

Here's a pic of the cola thinghy....easy but a pain in the butt to carve out with an x-acto knife.

01090037.jpg

[This message has been edited by cliffy (edited 12 February 2002).]

Guest JPesadilla

My trademark is usually a Smiley Pencil, But I haven't really put much thought into anything more elaborate at this time.

As to the question about Where to get Ink-Stamps made up. Try any Mail Boxes Etc. store they act as front counter for Business card suppliers and Stamp makers. They should be able to help.

------------------

I have not lost my mind... I placed it in a Geocache.

Some lucky Vancouverite is going to find GeoCoin #0001 in a cache this weekend. I am planting it one of my most popular caches.

I am also planning to put 10 or so geocoins in a new cache I have in the planning stage. This one will definitely be a Mocache (Members Only).

12077_500.gif

Hi 300mag. Cliffy told me alot about you.Im buddy, I dont know if cliffy ever told you anything about me though and i heard that you helped him hide cacha cola which id the only geocache I found so far(lol) Oh and my trademark is Basicly those little Crazy bones and who knows, you might even find some in your own cache (lol).

See ya

Buddy11

Buddy Thomson