Planning your next Geocache and live in Toronto....

mrcpu

First off, I just want to say that I have no affiliation with either of these places, I just thought I'd share my most recent discovery.

If you are looking to set up a cache and live in Toronto, I've discovered two, closely located stores that might be worth your while. Firstly there is Beaver Army Surplus near Dufferin and 401 (

N43°43.319' W79°27.361' ) where I have found good prices on Ammo Cans and they will cut you a deal if you are buying a few things.

About a click away as the crow flies is Party Packagers (They have several locations around the city.) It is like one giant geocache! The place is like a dollar store on steroids!!! They are at Orfus and Caledonia (N43°43.052' W79°28.065').

I discovered PP's because of my son's b-day party tomorrow. I went there to get loot bags while they do have prepackaged loot bags they have aisle and aisles of great Geocache fodder! I figure that I can go in there and fully equip my next Geocache for under $20 and with lots of cool stuff!

Anyways, that's my $0.02 worth. Just thought I'd share.

Cheers,

Rob

Mobile Cache Command

quote:
Originally posted by boreal jeff & sons:

Ah, to shop in Toronto. You can buy anything there. Up here in the Sault a shopping adventure is when the new Walmart store openned up. I had to go to Sudbury to find a decent packsack.

Every hour spent geocaching is added to the end of your life

LOL. My favorite is finding a new Walmart here in Toronto! They all seem to be different in someway too!

Rob

Mobile Cache Command