How Long Does It Take to Have a Cache Reviewed and Okayed?

I'm just returning to the sport/hobby after not geocaching for several years.  I placed my first cache (since 2008) a week ago.  It has not yet appeared online.  How long does a review take before it is okayed and published?  Is there a particular reviewer for my immediate area near Fort Worth, TX?  Thanks

14 minutes ago, Barstow said:

I'm just returning to the sport/hobby after not geocaching for several years.  I placed my first cache (since 2008) a week ago.  It has not yet appeared online.  How long does a review take before it is okayed and published? 

Under Cache Review Process in the Help Center, it does say, "Typically, review begins within 7 days of the date that you submit your cache. But reviews may take longer in the week before or after holidays and large geocaching events."

• Helpful 1
45 minutes ago, Barstow said:

It has not yet appeared online.  How long does a review take before it is okayed and published?

Make sure that you correctly submitted the cache listing.

Also check your inbox (Spam folder included) for any Reviewer Notes... in case any doubt arise on the reviewing process.

Edited by RuideAlmeida
  • Helpful 2
58 minutes ago, RuideAlmeida said:

Make sure that you correctly submitted the cache listing.

Also check your inbox (Spam folder included) for any Reviewer Notes... in case any doubt arise on the reviewing process.

The OP's cache has been submitted properly for review, and there are not yet any Reviewer Notes.  I am sure that one of the Texas Reviewers will be along soon to have a look at the OP's cache page.  To the OP, thanks for your patience.

• Helpful 4