Click on message notification does not open the app

Hallo,

seit dem Neustart der App kann ich keine Nachrichten mehr aus der App an eine Person schreiben, deren Profil ich anklicke.

Das Nachrichtenfeld öffnet sich zwar, aber die Tastatur nicht, so dass ich nichts schreiben kann. Das Problem besteht sowohlvom Smartphone aus als auch vom Tablet.

Das Messagecenter funktioniert einwandrei, aber "Nachricht an den Owner" nicht. Oder auch nicht, wenn ich eine Person aus den Fundlogs anklicke, um sie anzuschreiben.

Smartphone: Huawei, Mate 10 pro, Android-Version 10

9 hours ago, Aurorawandert said:

Hallo,

since restarting the app I can no longer write messages from the app to a person whose profile I click on.

The message box opens, but the keyboard doesn't, so I can't type. The problem exists both from the smartphone and from the tablet.

The message center works fine, but "message to the owner" doesn't. Or not when I click on a person from the fund logs to write to them.

Smartphone: Huawei, Mate 10 pro, Android-Version 10

I am seeing the same behavior - 

Official app Version 9.2.0, Android 12, Google Pixel 4a

When I get a new message and click on the notification on my Android phone, the notification closes and I get back to the home screen, but the geocaching app does not open. With all other apps this works fine on my phone!

I use a Samsung A51 with Android 12.

I cannot write messages to an owner via app

I tried to reinstall the app but it did not help

has anyone an idea?

other problem: I solved some mysteries, but when I want to navigate to the final, the app leads me to the original coords.

Ich habe vor kurzem ein Update gemacht und nun kann ich den Owner nicht mehr Kontaktieren 🙈. Das ist echt mies und ich sehe hier sind so einige mit der selben Geschichte. Ich hoffe es kommt bald mal Hilfe. Hier mit Xiaomi 11 und Android Version 12. Xiaumi Version 13.0.4