Where Did My Downloaded Caches Go??

I recently purchased a new Garmin MAPGPS 66sr that allows for caches to be automatically downloaded from the Geocaching.com website.  I successfully downloaded some caches the other day.  However, I cannot find them on the unit.  I expected that they would be found at:  Main Menu > Geocaching, but they are not.  Where are they stored???  Thanks

Barstow  

I sympathize. I'm continually amazed how hard it can be to find the simplest info. Did you realize that the page main/geocaching takes you to has three sub pages? Right and left arrows let you move between them. One of them is another place you can find the cache list. In case that helps...

On 5/13/2022 at 10:03 AM, Barstow said:

I recently purchased a new Garmin MAPGPS 66sr that allows for caches to be automatically downloaded from the Geocaching.com website.  I successfully downloaded some caches the other day.  However, I cannot find them on the unit.  I expected that they would be found at:  Main Menu > Geocaching, but they are not.  Where are they stored???  Thanks

17 hours ago, dprovan said:

Did you realize that the page main/geocaching takes you to has three sub pages? Right and left arrows let you move between them. One of them is another place you can find the cache list. In case that helps...

Please visit GPSrChive > GPSMAP 66sr and GPSrChive > How To... > Geocaching for tons of great info explaining how all the features of your Garmin GPSMAP 66sr work!