Hello Toronto Area Cachers

rjo

Hey all,

I was sent this link by a fellow Toronto resident and I cannot wait to get going with finding caches!

I spend a lot of time up in Northern Ontario (algonquin and haliburton areas) and look forward to setting up some caches in the algonquin interior!

Just thought I would say a little hello to everyone! Anyone have any suggestions for a cache to start with in the Don Mills and Lawrence area?

Cheers,

Ryan

Welcome,

Have fun caching in the Toronto area. You are blessed to be in a cache dense part of the Province.

There are already around 15 caches in Algonquin Park, so you may want to look for hiding places closer to home.

Also, as a non-native resident of Ontario who has lived north of the French River (Sault Ste. Marie), people who live north of the French River laugh at Torontonians who refer to Haliburton & Algonquin as "Northern Ontario". icon_wink.gif

Good luck & happy caching,

Donna G

quote:
Also, as a non-native resident of Ontario who has lived north of the French River (Sault Ste. Marie), people who live north of the French River laugh at Torontonians who refer to Haliburton & Algonquin as "Northern Ontario".

hehe... I am a northern boy at heart, hate the city with a passion icon_biggrin.gif I always refer to it as that beacause whenever I say Haliburton here in the city I get a blank stare of "what in the heck are you talking about". The average Joe in Toronto also has his/her ideas about where Algonquin is... in Northern Ontario heheh. Gotta speak slow to us city folk you know icon_biggrin.gif

quote:
Go to the the main page and enter your postal code and it will list the nearest caches to you.

Thanks much. I was very happy to see so many search results yesterday when I put in my postal code. I was more or less wondering if there was any favorites in the area or what not.

Thank you both so much!