Geocaching and ATV's

Guest RobSmith

Guest RobSmith

I've noticed that the overwhelming majority of caches are located in locations that involve a footpath of some kind. I was wondering if any of those had been set up near ATV trails or ATV friendly areas, and if those features could be included in cache descriptions.

That sort of information would be useful for those of us with limited mobility (in my case wheelchair bound, but i guess one could also include the elderly in that group). I've tried going to a handful of caches only to find they were pretty deep in the woods and inacessible by ATV, i don't mind having to crawl on all four for about 15M to get to a spot, but i do tend to get discouraged when i see a K in front of an M :-)

Have a good one !

RobSmith

s have multiplied a lot in this area this hasn't been done yet. Like they say "Hide it and they will come". I am sure this could catch on.

Ps: Sorry i just realized one of my multi- cache Beware of the pit v2 is actually on a atv trail. Atv's and motocross bikes go there all the time.

[This message has been edited by 300mag (edited 02 February 2002).]