Missing caches in Leaderboard

yxza

Hello,

I keep an Excel sheet to keep track of my progress in the Signal Labyrinth chase. All of a sudden I noticed that the collected points in the Leaderboard didn't match the number in my sheet. After a lot of swearing, sweating, cursing etc I realised that four found caches, one virtual and three trads are missing in the Leaderboard. Anyone got any idea why and how to fix it? Or is it a bug at GS?

• Funny 2
52 minutes ago, yxza said:

Hello,

I keep an Excel sheet to keep track of my progress in the Signal Labyrinth chase. All of a sudden I noticed that the collected points in the Leaderboard didn't match the number in my sheet. After a lot of swearing, sweating, cursing etc I realised that four found caches, one virtual and three trads are missing in the Leaderboard. Anyone got any idea why and how to fix it? Or is it a bug at GS?

Here is one of many discussions on the same issue.

https://forums.geocaching.com/GC/index.php?/topic/372945-bug-miscalculation-of-points-for-signals-labyrinth/

More information is needed. How did you log them? Did you change them from a note to a found? Are they still drafts? You can relog them. 

Edited by Max and 99

Without too much sweating and swearing I was able to confirm that all my 51 finds since the start date are accounted for in the leaderboard. A funny thing is that two of the seven caches I found on April 10 are listed on April 11. I didn't relog them or change the date or anything, and they were neither the first nor the last I logged on that day.

16 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

Here is one of many discussions on the same issue.

https://forums.geocaching.com/GC/index.php?/topic/372945-bug-miscalculation-of-points-for-signals-labyrinth/

More information is needed. How did you log them? Did you change them from a note to a found? Are they still drafts? You can relog them. 

Hello, thanks for your answer.

Reply to questions: I logged them first as a draft on iPhone when in the field, then when I got home I logged the 4 missing as I did with all the others found during that day. It was a total of 25 caches that day, 10 ALC:s, 2 Unknown, 1 Virtual and the rest Trads. All 4 finds that  are missing from the Leaderbord have more then 10 favpoints. That's what make them "unique" compared to the others.

There must be a bug somewhere. I just deleted the log for the missing Virtual and relogged it. Now I can see it in the Leaderboard.