Money, money, money by DecoDoppler

stevev

Hello everyone

Newbie here,my family and I tried searchng our first Geocache today without luck icon_frown.gif

Funny thing there were other cachers right along side of us I heard that most most people don't run into cachers at the same time....just like hitting a hole in one...!

Anyways .....could anyone lese verify that this chache is in tack

regards

Stevev

icon_biggrin.gif Hey DirtRunner... we have to get together man, it's been too long... I will drop by the money3 site tomorrow and confirm its existance or disappearance.

Thanks for the posting, by DR was right... At least about the vegetarian thing!

"Either that wallpaper goes or I do!"

Dirt Runner,

emailing Decco just would have been too easy,

knowing he lives here, sooner or later he would have picked up the post,also just wanting to notify other cachers that this may not be valid trek.

Best Regards

Stevev

quote:
Originally posted by stevev:

Dirt Runner,

emailing Decco just would have been too easy,

knowing he lives here, sooner or later he would have picked up the post,also just wanting to notify other cachers that this may not be valid trek.

Best Regards

Stevev

Cache has been lifted by some light-fingered yobbo and is now archived... oh, the pain!

Sorry that you had to be the one to find out it's not findable... understand you're new at this. Don't give up! It's a fun game.

"Either that wallpaper goes or I do!"

Nothing breaks my heart more than a stolen cache.

There are some caches I've found that I had to wonder, Geez, how long until this goes bye bye, and six months later they are still there. But Money, Money, Money was not one of them.

Better luck in Future Lives

DirtRunner.

Your not first...But you could be next.

Stevev and all concerned:

We were the ones that bumped into you on that fateful day when there was no $$$ to be found. Until then we had never bumped into a fellow cacher! Indeed, it was sad - it was the first time that we did not find a cache that was not there. The others we did not find - we could not find icon_wink.gif

The location was perhaps a little too trodden by young'ins and no matter what the name of the cache is - it may not be the best of spots.

Hope that you aren't too discouraged stevev ... caching is a bunch of fun and usually are where they should be.

TanknSimon