Subway (Metro) Waypoints in Montreal?

Janik

Hello all!

I'm new to geocaching (first cache today!). Anyone know where I could get waypoints, or at least lat/long for all the subway stations in Montreal? (not the sandwich shops, har har!)

Seems to me it would be VERY VERY useful. If anyone has a couple of points (taken on the way to/from work/school), please post them here, I will assemble them together and make it available to everyone, in EasyGPS and OziExplorer formats.

Thanks in advance to everyone!

Ok, thanks!

I actually do have one Tim Horton's Waypoint! I've included it on your website.

Quick comment: it would be nice to be able to enter the Lat/Long in DD mm.mmmm format.

Maybe the ability to import easyGps files without having to type in the lat/long? Would make it even easier.

quote:
Originally posted by Janik:

Ok, thanks!

I actually do have one Tim Horton's Waypoint! I've included it on your website.

Quick comment: it would be nice to be able to enter the Lat/Long in DD mm.mmmm format.

Maybe the ability to import easyGps files without having to type in the lat/long? Would make it even easier.

Thanks!

You can upload GPX files (if you can't save as a GPX from easyGPS then you need to get a newer version from www.easygps.com). I'll look at making those changes you suggested. I've got a few other things to do too.

Cheers,

Rob

Mobile Cache Command

Hi,

I uploaded my .GPX file to your site with all the subway stations in Montreal! Note that I got these from coordinates on a MAP, not from actually being there - so accuracy is +- 40 meters or so. Let's say there should be an entry within a block of the waypoint.

If anybody wants the file too, just mail me at geocacher@dmgenie.com

Janik Zikovsky

Play Dungeons & Dragons? Then try my program, DM Genie, a great gaming aid!