All my Geocaching notifications no longer shows up in my primary email account

I thought my output problem was related to PQ's.  I submitted five and all indicators showed they ran successfully but the account never received the output.   In fact, all logging activities on my caches and any I had watches on are no longer appearing in my email account.   For example, I tried to report a Needs Maintenance and nothing is sent to my gmail account.  I can send simple messages from another email account and they appear just fine.  This is mystifying and I have run out of solutions. 

17 minutes ago, frisbee'r said:

This is mystifying and I have run out of solutions. 

Try adding another email address to your profile, later define the previous as Primary... also check if it is already Validated and look the Spam folder.

Edited by RuideAlmeida

I tried to output a notification and PQ to another email address.   It simply disappears.   I have checked in the SPAM folders of each and nothing appears.   Last night, I received 15 notifications and I deleted them.  Everything worked perfectly.   I don't know how to check to see how an account is validated.

7 minutes ago, frisbee'r said:

I tried to output a notification and PQ to another email address.   It simply disappears.   I have checked in the SPAM folders of each and nothing appears.   Last night, I received 15 notifications and I deleted them.  Everything worked perfectly.   I don't know how to check to see how an account is validated.

Several weeks ago my email was suddenly unvalidated. HQ fixed it promptly.

Settings validated email.png

9 minutes ago, frisbee'r said:

I don't know how to check to see how an account is validated.

Validate email

1.2. Validate account

When you set up an account with Geocaching.com, you will receive a validation email. Select the link provided in that email to validate your account.

If you do not receive a validation email:

1. Check your spam folder for the validation email.
  2. Request a new validation code. Once you receive the code, we recommend you copy and paste rather than type it by hand.
  3. Email us with your username and email, and we will validate your account.

I went into Settings and found my regular Gmail account validated and Primary.   Two other email accounts are validated.   I've tried to send PQ's to my backup email accounts and still nothing appears.   It's as though my email accounts are no longer available.