Frustration

jimmyjames

quote:
Originally posted by Jomarac5:

I was wondering the same thing. I didn't see where that discussion was bothering anyone.

It was bothering the admins because it was in reference to an "unsanctioned" (read "non-GC") event. "Although the owners of this website encourage and promote other areas of geocaching", I believe that encouragement is limited to activities that originate on this site.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Gorak

Don't be frustrated...life is too short to fret about this. Just use the private thread thingy that they suggested and all will be well. For those of us not 'in the loop' about the private cache hunt it was a bit confusing anyway and I kind of felt like the kid left out of the fun.

Go fiqure! I went to email Cache-Advance to personaly voice my complaint, Frenzy versus Pirates sort of deal, only to find out there's also a CacheAdvance.

So I decided, the hell with it. Is it ok to say hell?

Sorry CacheAdvance for the mix-up.

"Every cache has it's rightful place."

quote:
Zuuk wrote:

JJ, you're more than welcome to start a private topic and include all the people who you think would be interested in reading about your moments of relaxation and rest.

Boy, you say that with quite an air of authority Zuuky.

Are you an admin now?

Well! this is were it gets tricky. You need to stick the picture on the wall at about eye level. Then keep your face back about 3-inch and stare at it till your eyes hurt and fill with liquid. Suddenly the image will transform into the dog with the icecream.

"Every cache has it's rightful place."

I hate it when they lock threads. They always do it to the passionite ones and It seems I'm always busy editing some long repy trying to be all fair and thoughtful just to see the message.

Thread has been locked!

They should at least allow the guys in the queue to have our say icon_smile.gif.