Caches in a series

AprilVibes

3 hours ago, AprilVibes said:

can someone please advise on how i find out how many caches are in a series apart from clicking on every cache on the map?

cheers

There's no automatic way to identify the caches (or the number of caches) in a series.

If the CO doesn't state how many caches are in the series, then you can try looking at the list of caches owned by that user. But the CO may own caches not in the series, and some series include caches owned by multiple COs, so that isn't foolproof. Another possibility is that the CO (or someone else) may have created a bookmark list of caches in the series.

19 hours ago, AprilVibes said:

can someone please advise on how i find out how many caches are in a series apart from clicking on every cache on the map?

May sound too simple, but if I click on a patch of green and a few have something similar in their name (to show they're a series), I click on "all nearby caches" or "all nearby caches of this type" on a cache page and enter them.