First meeting of the New Brunswick Geocaching Club.

Insp Gadget

The first meeting of the New Brunswick Geocaching club will be held on Sunday, May 19 starting at 10:00. Just enter the following co-ordinates in your GPS to find the location of the meeting.

N 47°01.028

W 065°32.761

This is a beautiful park with washroom facilities, a playground for kids, and canteen services. We hope everyone participating will bring along a lunch and spend the day playing a scavenger hunt!

I have a daughter in Fredericton and as such my first cache finds were in NB, two in Moncton and six I think in Fredericton area. I have placed three locally, more to come this summer and as well I am doing the 'quilt' one. I will place one in Fredericton next visit. icon_wink.gif

Gordon Parsons, Labrador

I have a daughter in Fredericton and as such my first cache finds were in NB, two in Moncton and six I think in Fredericton area. I have placed three locally, more to come this summer and as well I am doing the 'quilt' one. I will place one in Fredericton next visit. icon_wink.gif

Gordon Parsons, Labrador