Caching in Southern Alberta

Guest cromwell

Guest cromwell

Hey, it's almost Hallowe'en and we thought that we might put together a Hallowe'en cache for the Sunday before the Big day. If you're interested, let us know and we'll arrange it! It would be a multiple cache and should take a couple of hours to complete!

Happy Hallowe'en!

Guest cromwell

Thanks all! It will be a multi-cache, giving you all a chance to 'visit' Okotoks although I see some people have visited one spot on our list already. Still, we'll try to make it a bit harder for Sunday! We're planning, tentatively from about 1 o'clock to about 4 or 5-ish. At the first meeting place, we'll give you all the rest of the co-ordinates and a map of the area along with the clues for finding each cache. Should be fun! Let's hope it's shining bright, Hallowe'en theme or no!

Cromwell

Guest cromwell

Oops! I forgot to tell you that we'll be posting a geocaching page shortly that will tell you not much more than I have already! Just that it will be in Okotoks. Hope that's okay with everybody!

Guest cromwell

Okay, the Hallowe'en cache page is up by now. The Cromwell team will be waiting at the co-ordinates posted to greet anybody who should happen to show up. We'll be there from 12:30 ish for an hour to distribute the clues and mpas; and again at 4:30 to greet those who come back! Let's hope the weather is better than today!

Guest cromwell

Hey everyone! I just wanted to say thanks for coming out on Sunday. I am very sorry about the mixup but hope those who made it past had a great time. I immediately succumbed to a nasty infection and have been bedridden pretty much since then but was glad to see everyone. I have made notes of what improvements could be made for another event cache and may plan another one during the winter.