New nearest caches page

BullZie

I see what you mean Bullzie. It may still be considered 'work-in-progress'. I notice that in the upper right it says I am not logged-in. When I try it takes me back to 'My cache page'.

Previously if you were not logged-in then the download info was not shown. Hopefully that's the reason and it will be fixed shortly.

Cheers, Olar

"You are only young once but you can stay immature forever"

I tried to 'log-out' from 'my cache page' and it wouldn't do it. I then tried deleting all cookies from my PC and shutting down and re-starting Explorer. Went to geocaching.com and got the log-in screen. A new log-in seems to have solved the problem as the download info is now there.

Olar

"You are only young once but you can stay immature forever"

I was able to get the download box only when I logged in. What I don't like about the new format, is that it doesn't separately list the caches I have already found. Hmmm...wonder why the format was changed? Why fix it if it ain't broke? Is there something I'm missing?

Edit: I just went to the main geocaching page forums (announcements) where Jeremy talks about the new format. Apparently there are significant improvements and reasons. Take a look.

Step away from the tupperware!

There is one new feature that I really like. When you select New Search from the top, you can have it filter out the caches that you have found/hidden. I just wish it would default to that, or at least save your settings. Another big plus is that you can search by Canadian Postal Codes now!

-Junglehair

There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those who understand binary and those who don't.