Calgary cachers

Guest outforthehunt

I pretty new at the sport, I'm beginning to wonder if I'm anoying they grey beards with all my poking and posting around the forums.

I haven't met any other cachers yet while hunting one down (I attribute this to bad weather) but I know theres a whole pile of you out there as all the good hidy places I can think of for my first cache seem to be taken icon_wink.gif

More to see, More to do

[This message was edited by LoneHowler on January 30, 2003 at 12:27 AM.]

quote:
Originally posted by outforthehunt:

Just wondering how many cachers are in the Calgary area, and how many are reading the forums.

I am a Calgary newbie to the sport. I scan through the forums from time to time. Mainly because I am a newbie and well - I'm hoping to catch pearls of wisdom here and there. Unfortunately, I won't be able to come out cacheing on the Earth Day, Cache in - Trash out thing on Nose hill. Bummer. You guys have without me, though, kay?

I'm from Miramichi New Brunswick. I'm heading Calgary on Thursday for a few weeks. Does anybody have any must visits geocaches? I'm taking my GPS and I'll have lots of free time on my hands. I'm also going to try and find one in Banff, any suggestions.

I also read the forums reguraly.

See ya Thursday...hope the snow is gone by then!

icon_cool.gif

I think all sites in calgary are a must see and I have yet to see more then a handfull icon_smile.gif

Thease are both nice walks to find these caches in Banff

Parting Ways

Jacoba's Banff Cache

quote:
Originally posted by Mic or Mac:

I'm from Miramichi New Brunswick. I'm heading Calgary on Thursday for a few weeks. Does anybody have any must visits geocaches? I'm taking my GPS and I'll have lots of free time on my hands. I'm also going to try and find one in Banff, any suggestions.

I also read the forums reguraly.

See ya Thursday...hope the snow is gone by then!

icon_cool.gif