Prison Camp Location Leaked to Public!

mrcpu

I see the reason, thanks for the update, I had collected three of the five cards, but I am now glad the coordinates are now public. If you had not posted this I would have never known and kept giving this cache a bye.

I believe you post was totally appropriate

DirtRunner.

Your not first...But you could be next.

quote:
Originally posted by DirtRunner:

I see the reason, thanks for the update, I had collected three of the five cards, but I am now glad the coordinates are now public. If you had not posted this I would have never known and kept giving this cache a bye.

I believe you post was totally appropriate

DirtRunner.

What he said.

icon_smile.gif

ontario1.gif

quote:
Originally posted by res2100:

And I just found the 5th and last clue this past weekend...oh well no matter, as I still would have gone to these caches anyways. Now, just gotta find an appropriate day to visit the Prison Camp.

Sorry res! I wish there was some way for cachers to flag a cache for the owner to know if they are planning on visiting it. If so, I would have known how many people were still trying it and perhaps not changed it right away. Oh well...

As for Jomarac5's remarks... I hear ya! I debated whether or not to post a message. The last thing we need is EVERY cache owner announcing their caches! In my case the other option would have been to archive the old cache and create a new one (same location of course).

If there were an Ontario/Canada forum I'd have posted there for sure!

Cheers,

Rob

Mobile Cache Command

I'm glad you posted the co-ordinates. As I am new to the game since last November, I had visited at least 1 of the required caches recently and found no prison cards or clues in it. Therefore I havent actively seeked out the other caches in search for more clues because it would be frustrating not having all the clues to achieve the final cache. Thanks, now i can do the whole series without frustration. Oh ya I'm new but posted my 70th find yesterday.