Did Toronto get Blitzed or What?

Olar

Wow! This has to be a World Geocaching record. Six caches hidden in one day by one cacher. I wonder who will be the first to find all 6? Any bets on FINDING all in one day?

Happy Caching, Olar

"remember that today is yesterdays tomorrow!"

quote:
Originally posted by Olar:

Wow! This has to be a World Geocaching record. Six caches hidden in one day by one cacher. I wonder who will be the first to find all 6? Any bets on FINDING all in one day?

Happy Caching, Olar

_"remember that today is yesterdays tomorrow!"_

I was going to look for them all today BUT I've got this terrible thing call a JOB icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Anyways, I'm not entirely sure that I'm going for all of them. Once is desecrating a grave from the looks of it and another is on private property.

Rob

Mobile Cache Command

4525_1300.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Olar:

Happy Caching, Olar

_"remember that today is yesterdays tomorrow!"_

I was going to look for them all today BUT I've got this terrible thing call a JOB icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Anyways, I'm not entirely sure that I'm going for all of them. Once is desecrating a grave from the looks of it and another is on private property.

Rob

Mobile Cache Command

4525_1300.gif