Sun Burn

mrcpu

I'd like to take this opportunity to announce the seasons FIRST official sunburn!!!

I was out in the 29 degree weather caching on Toronto Island and when I returned I felt somewhat cooked. To my surpise I had a sunburn!!! icon_smile.gif

Yippy!!!!

Rob

Mobile Cache Command

4525_1300.gif

I hear you Rob! Wasn't the weather today great!?

I actually picked up some colour on my left arm from it hanging out of the mailtruck window all day. Yippee! Summer's coming! icon_smile.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------

sig.jpg

"Whad'ya mean you didn't save the location of the truck?..EEEK!!!..."

I live on Vancouver Island, we got about 3 inches of rain today. We also got 2 inches of snow - all in about 4 hours. You Ontario people make me sick!

(But only slightly, I used to live in Ottawa)

I want to die like my grandfather did, peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

29 plus humidex yeeerk it's nice when your sitting in a air conditioned room. 20 or 24 is what I like. Amazing the weather extreme's we get in this country around 30cm of snow in Edmonton and 29c degrees here in Ottawa lol Take a pick

It's official I have now retired my longjohn's

NOW WHERE ARE THOSE SHORTS icon_biggrin.gif

742_900.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by TJWilson1:

Here in the Land of Newfie over the last few days it's been overcast and between -3°c and 3°c. Now, Wed, April 17, it's snowing! icon_mad.gif

At least it's consistant on the coasts. Here, one day you're planting the garden, the next you're shovelling snow.

MajBach

You can't have everything,where would you put it?

1compass.gif