looking for other players!!

Casara18

just intrested in having a geocacher's club here in PEI.. if you are intrested depending on the amount of geocachers.. if a club would be a good idea.. ??

or if you are a part of any GSAR team. and would like to do some practice searching a geocache hunt would be a excellent way to sharpen up your searching skills.. just a thought!!!

if you are intrested in this drop me a line or visit me at Adventures_Inc. club at yahoo.com

Adventures_INC. icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

...and I do mean 'friendly', without any backhanded sarcasm or the like. icon_smile.gif

If your forum post is a long and involved one (with a high risk of typos or syntax errors and the likelihood of 'post production edits'), try writing it 'offline' first using a text editor ('WordPad' or 'NotePad', if that's all you have handy). Take whatever time you need to re-read it, run a spell-check, do your editing and so on until it's just the way you want it. Then log-on to Geocaching.com and, instead of typing your text into your post 'cold', simply copy and paste it directly from the 'polished' document that you prepared off-line ...no muss, no fuss.

Cheers.

ontario1.gif