Minimum distance between CCE and classic event

KRON family

Hi, I have a question about the minimum distance between CCE and classic event. We are planning two events for one Saturday in June.

In the forenoon it was supposed to be an classic event in the park with a game program.

In the afternoon, a Community Celebration Event with a program to mark the 20th anniversary of Geocaching in our region (exhibition dedicated to twenty years of geocaching, guests such as the author of one geocaching app, a game with a model of the first cache in our region), two kilometers away.

In this form, it was rejected by the reviewer because of event stacking.

My question is - how to fix it? We came up with these possibilities:

A, Organize only afternoon CCE. I don't want that, because I already have wooden geocoins made for the morning event.

B, Organize both events under one listing. I also don't like this option because:

1, The program of the morning event has nothing to do with the celebrations of twenty years of the game.

2, I'm not sure what time I should enter in the form. 9 AM-10 AM? 2 PM-5 PM? Or 9 AM-5 PM, although the event will not take place between 10 AM-2 PM?

3, I'm not sure which coordinates should be listed in the listing header. The coordinates of the park from the morning, or the coordinates of the afternoon celebrations?

C, Move the morning event:
   1, in time.
But I don't know what the minimum distance is between a classic event and a CCE. 12 hours? 24 hours? 2 days?

2, to another park. But the same question: 3 kilometers? 10 kilometers? 100 kilometers?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

• Surprised 1

I would ask your local Reviewer for the answers about minimum distance separation and minimum time separation.  That's because local Reviewer teams are empowered to set their own standards, within limits provided by HQ guidance, that will work best for the local community.  For example, "too close in distance" is a very different question in an urban area like Prague or Berlin or New York City, versus a rural area like those found in the American Great Plains states or the Australian Outback.  A person can be at an event 75 miles away quite quickly in Kansas, where it would take just as much time to travel 25 miles in a highly populated urban area.  Even in an urban area, the availability of efficient public transportation is a factor.

• Upvote 2
  • Helpful 2