"Dirty Weekend"....

coast2coast2coast

Now that i have your attention... My sister wanted to take our 2 girls for a weekend visit so we made plans for a weekend of Caching down Island and now we have a whole new meaning for the term "Dirty Weekend" most people having this opportunity(being childless for the weekend) would surely have other things on their mind for their dirty weekend. We however, having been bit by Geocaching bug set out to find 15 or so caches in Victoria so our dirty weekend consisted of swooping low getting scratched pants muddy and falling down a hill on our way to finding 19 and one "MISSING" cache at Beacon Hill park. We are looking forward to another Dirty weekend in the month of February.

*We are teaching our Zoe dog to sniff out Tupperware...*

Yep, pretty bad when you pass up a weekend of no kids to execise outside, with your clothes on and everything.

But we can stop anytime. No really, I mean it... just watch me, Look I'm not joking....

dadgum, is that some tupperware over behind that rock???? OK I'll quit after THIS one.... STOP LAUGHING!!!! icon_rolleyes.gif

We live on a rock, ergo we rockcrawl.......