Geocachers in Hamilton, Stoney Creek or Dunnville, Ontario

boreal jeff & sons

I plan on being in that area at the beginning of December and want to look for some caches. Could someone from there:

1. Give me a the latitude and longitude of some place near Dunnville or Stoney Creek so I can do a search for Geocaches. (is there any other way to do this search?)

2. Recommend caches of special interest. I will only have about four to six hours to do some caching and want to hit as many as possible.

Every hour spent geocaching is added to the end of your life

When I don't have access to Mapsource, I like this government site for getting general latitude/longitude coordinates for Canadian cities and towns:

http://geonames.nrcan.gc.ca/english/cgndb.html

-----

---------------

---------------

I don't know what you are going to do, but I know I can't lie around and be lazy. I am a Thing-Finder, and when you're a Thing-Finder you

don't have a minute to spare....The whole world is full of things, and somebody has to look for them. And that's just what a Thing-Finder does.

-Pippi Longstocking

Although I live in Ajax, which is on the other side of Toronto from Hamilton, I know the area fairly well.

If you can email me, or post an approximate address in Hamilton where you will be, I can get the coordinates and find you the nearest cache, then you could do a search from there for the closest. Actually, I have Streets and Trips loaded with all of the Canadian Caches, so I can help with the other cities as well, though I am not familiar with them. If you can provide me with a rough address, I can get coordinates as well as nearest caches to base searches on, if you like..

Gord,

Team Bradinn

"When I was a young man, I journeyed to the West to find myself......it turns out I had the wrong coordinates."