Free Membership Certificate

Last October I won a Free 1 year Membership Certificate. My membership expires soon, so I tried to redeem it. After a few failed attempts I emailed HQ asking why it didn't work. Their reply was that it had expired and nothing more.

I sent them another email explaining that they did not write an expiration date on the certificate. How was I to know it would expire ? I also included a photo of the certificate with an empty expiration  box. So far I've heard nothing from HQ?  I'm writing this in hope that someone in HQ will see my concern and do something soon. My premium membership ends Monday.

• Funny 1
9 minutes ago, rustynails. said:

Last October I won a Free 1 year Membership Certificate. My membership expires soon, so I tried to redeem it. After a few failed attempts I emailed HQ asking why it didn't work. Their reply was that it had expired and nothing more.

I sent them another email explaining that they did not write an expiration date on the certificate. How was I to know it would expire ? I also included a photo of the certificate with an empty expiration  box. So far I've heard nothing from HQ?  I'm writing this in hope that someone in HQ will see my concern and do something soon. My premium membership ends Monday.

Well yeah if there's no expiration date on it how would you know it expires? 

To prevent future issues, if you're a premium member and you get some sort of free premium membership thing, just redeem it right away.  It should just push your expiration date back.  I've been awarded a few free one year premium memberships and they've just been added into my account, pushing back the expiration date a year each time.

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 5