Travel Bug in Alberta

spiderlady

This is a little shameless self-promotion here... but I have a Travel Bug MustangRacingTravelBug and was wondering if any of you fellow cachers in Alberta might be able to hurry it along? Right now it's sitting in Tunnel Mtn. - Banff.

It has slowly but steadily moved along... but I sure would appreciate a big boost! It's in a race with another TB coming the other way. Mine needs to find it's way to Ontario. Anyone be able to help? I'd sure appreciate it.

quote:
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. - Will Rogers (1879-1935)

quote:
Originally posted by spiderlady:

This is a little shameless self-promotion here... but I have a Travel Bug http://www.geocaching.com/track/track_detail.asp?ID=7766 and was wondering if any of you fellow cachers in Alberta might be able to hurry it along? Right now it's sitting in http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=6137.

It has slowly but steadily moved along... but I sure would appreciate a big boost! It's in a race with another TB coming the other way. Mine needs to find it's way to Ontario. Anyone be able to help? I'd sure appreciate it.

quote:
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. - Will Rogers (1879-1935)

I'm in Banff fairly often so I could remove the bug from Tunnel Mountain and release it in Calgary which is only a bit further east. Obviously that isn't a very big jump but there might be a better chance somebody heading east from Calgary might pick it up. Of course, a tourist in Banff might also pick it up from Tunnel Mountain and move it along themselves... Its a toss-up.

Let me know...

Any bit it could be moved would be SO appreciated!! icon_biggrin.gif

If there are any others that could relay the TB that would be tops too! The competition draws nearer every day to it's goal and I'd like mine to put in a good showing too.

Thanks for your help!

quote:

Any bit it could be moved would be SO appreciated!! icon_biggrin.gif

If there are any others that could relay the TB that would be tops too! The competition draws nearer every day to it's goal and I'd like mine to put in a good showing too.

Thanks for your help!

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by park2:

Hmm, I'm flying to Montreal on Friday night but I don't think I can get to Banff before then (I'm only in Calgary but tied up).

If someone can get it to Calgary, I'll take it.

Do you think you could get it to Calgary by Friday for park2 to move on to Montreal??

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hmm, I'm flying to Montreal on Friday night but I don't think I can get to Banff before then (I'm only in Calgary but tied up).

Do you think you could get it to Calgary by Friday for park2 to move on to Montreal??

Sorry, but the earliest I can get out to Banff is Saturday. icon_frown.gif

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by napgravy:

That's OK napgravy... thanks for the offer anyway! And thanks again park2 for your offer as well.

Hopefully that little Mustang will race out of there soon and head east for Ontario!

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by napgravy:

That's OK napgravy... thanks for the offer anyway! And thanks again park2 for your offer as well.

Hopefully that little Mustang will race out of there soon and head east for Ontario!

quote: