HELP PLEASE- Need to find location of cache, soon!!!!

pickeringscouts

tired.gif I'm a writer and I'm writting an article about geocaching. My scout troop went some where (One of the other leaders say it was "Woodland trails") and we found a cahe. Now, I'm trying to find the location of the cache for this article. I believe it was at a ontario provincial park somewhere, but I'm not sure. I know that the people who made the cache's where a wife and a husband, and I remember seeing ther Roger's home page. All I can remember was that the husband's name was "Harry". so if yopu're reading this harry, and looking like this ----> icon_eek.gif, then please post a reply. I need this info by Nov. 10th.

Can you be a little more specific as to which part of Ontario? There are about 1,400 caches in Ontario right now. Nearest city or something more specific would help.

A search for "Woodland Trails" didn't give any results. "Woodland" only reveals a cache in BC.

If you were camping at Woodlands Trails Camp on Kennedy Rd you would not find a cache there as it is private property and no caches allowed.

Caches near ther by postal code

The above is a list of caches near the camp and you may find the 1 you are looking for by reading the names.

If you are registered on this site then go to your profile and it will show you all the caches that you have found also.

icon_biggrin.gif

gm100guy

http://members.rogers.com/gm100guy/cachepage.htm

Ontario geocachers http://groups.msn.com/GeocachinginOntario/homepage