Thanks for Canadian Caches

Smitherington

I live in Michigan and Canada is a good neighbor. It is not uncommon for many of us Michiganders to travel to Canada for vacations, business, entertainment, etc.

But my purpose is to thank those who have placed caches in Canada. Because of those nearby caches I was able to become an international cacher. I have done some in Windsor and some in the Sarnia area.

Come on over anytime and enjoy some of our caches.

Thanks again!

Smitherington

David J. Brown

quote:
Originally posted by gm100guy:

And don't forget you get more bang for your buck when you visit us.

Our dollar is so weak you can even log 3 finds for every two found.

Actually thanks for the invite Smitherington. Too bad there are not more caches in the Windsor - Sarnia corridor. You almost have to get yourself east of London before you hit any kind of cache density.

Cheers and happy caching, Olar

"You are only young once but you can stay immature forever"

quote:
But my purpose is to thank those who have placed caches in Canada. Because of those nearby caches I was able to become an international cacher. I have done some in Windsor and some in the Sarnia area.

Thanks and glad you survived your soaking in Petrolia! icon_biggrin.gif We certainly need more cache density in the Sarnia/Windsor area although good to see two more just appearing in 2003. If anyone is visiting the area bring along a cache and leave it for us locals to find!

I just started geocaching this past christmas and the first thing I noticed about the Windsor area is a real lack of caches (3 that I knew of, one of which is lost and the owner hasent updated it). So before I left Ontario for home (Vancouver) I placed the "Ghost Train 2003" cache. Hopefully as more and more people plop caches around the growth of geocachers will be exponential.

Thats it ! Enjoy !!

quote:
Originally posted by Smitherington:

I live in Michigan and Canada is a good neighbor. It is not uncommon for many of us Michiganders to travel to Canada for vacations, business, entertainment, etc.

Come on over anytime and enjoy some of our caches.

Thanks again!

Smitherington

David J. Brown

Hey David:

Thanks for the kind words... it's neat getting "foreign" caches isn't it! A goal of mine is to log at least one from each of the Great Lake States and Provinces... slow progress but am getting there!

Happy caching